Accessibility Statement for AtlantaBridal
IBS Design, LLC, publisher of AtlantaBridal, is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
IBS Design, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the AtlantaBridal platform:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Monthly website scans and updates to maintain accessibility
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. AtlantaBridal is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of AtlantaBridal relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of AtlantaBridal, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for AtlantaBridal:
- User generated content: Images may not have text alternatives and embedded videos may not have captions or transcripts. This issue currently occurs because the original software was built in 1998 before the current guidelines were put into place. We are going through our website and application page by page to update these types of problems. Our site is large and will take time to make fully compliant. Please contact us if you encounter an issue so that we can correct it.
IBS Design, LLC assessed the accessibility of AtlantaBridal by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 20 March 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.