St. Ives Country Club
Make a Lasting Memory
About St. Ives Country Club
St Ives Country Club, One of Atlanta's most stunning wedding venues located in Johns Creek, Georgia, couples will get the unique opportunity to exchange their vows on one of the highest points in all of North Fulton County. From this high point, you and your guests will be able to gaze out on the surrounding woods and golf course. This country club has been serving the community for over 30 years. With this many years of experience, they know just what it takes to ensure that every detail is perfect so that you can host your dream wedding here.
Facilities and Capacity
The clubhouse in which you can exchange your vows at St Ives Country Club features a grand total of 45,000 square feet. The style of this space is modeled after an 18th century country English manor. True to its inspiration, this space features everything from full height mahogany paneling to silk wall coverings. These rich decorations and designs truly give you an unforgettable space in which to host your ceremony and reception. Additionally, in this space, couples will find separate suites where they can get ready with their respective wedding parties. In this stone-encased clubhouse, you will also find a ballroom for after-ceremony celebrating and dancing. If you would like a breath of fresh air or a better view of the skyline, you can step out on the outdoor patio and terrace. Regardless of your wedding size, you will find an accommodating space here. In fact, these sites can accommodate parties varying from 10 guests all the way up to 400 guests.
At St Ives Country Club, the team has put together a variety of services to help couples experience a stress-free wedding and reception. For couples who would like a little assistance leading up to their big day, the team can provide them with event planning and event rental help. Other helpful services they can provide you with include the following:
- Complimentary On-Site Coordinator
- Complimentary Ceremony Rehearsal Space (The day prior)
- All Food Provided by our Executive Chef and Culinary Team. (In-house catering).
- All Beverages Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Provide In-house.
- On-Site Banquet Manager, Service Staff and Bartenders.
- Votive Candles, Hurricane Globes and Mirrors on the Tables.
- Silverware, Linen Napkins and Glassware
- Banquet Chairs and Tables
- Valet Service Complimentry for the first 100 guests.
- Dance Floor, Gift Table, Book Table and Easel(s)
- Complimentary Cake Cutting and Served to your Guests.
- Complimentary Champagne for Bride and Groom for Toast.
- Large Bridal Suite on the day of your wedding.
- Large Groom's Suite on the day of your wedding
- Complete Set-Up and Break Down of the Event by St Ives Staff
- Several Local Hotels offer shuttle service for your out of town guests.
The culinary team can also help make your wedding planning a breeze. They can provide you with a variety of menus that you can choose from. If you would like something a bit more personalized, they are more than happy to work with you and deliver customized cuisine.
AtlantaBridal Member Since Feb. 21, 2020Review This Vendor
Contact Infohttps://www.stivescountryclub.org/link will open a new browser tab
LocationSt. Ives Country Club
One St Ives Country Club Drive
Johns Creek, Georgia 30097
More ReviewsWeddingWire Reviews
- Guest Min: 50
- Guest Max: 250
- Alpharetta / Roswell / Johns Creek Wedding Venues
- Country Clubs, Golf Clubs & Private Clubs
- Wedding Venues