Real Atlanta Wedding: Claire and Darren's Vintage Sunflower Themed NuptialsAug. 21, 2012, 10:07 a.m. by Lei Lydle
Nothing evokes more thoughts of a Spring wedding than blooming nature, bright blue sky, yellow and bright colored fresh sunflowers everywhere, and of course a beautiful and smiling couple. Claire and Darren's ceremony and reception were held at the Heritage Green Park, a beautiful little park located in Sandy Springs, Georgia. It was a perfect sunny day for such a romantic wedding...enjoy!
Thanks so much to Claudia McDade Photography for submitting this gorgeous wedding to AtlantaBridal!
Wedding Vendors Involved in This Wedding
- Wedding Venue: Heritage Green Park, Sandy Springs
- Photographer: Claudia McDade
- Band: Shreepal Zala of Shreeps Music
- Cake: Baker's Man
- Catering: Affairs by Dierdre Catering
- Makeup: Erica Bogart
- Hair: Oliva Mullins - Owner of Scotia Salon, Roswell
- Florist: Juliana Hanifin of Flowers by Julz