Mulberry Chapel at Crockett Creek Crossinghttps://www.crockettcreekcrossing.com/
Nestled in the foothills on a secluded farm with grand views of rolling pastures and natural woodlands, our open-air chapel is beautifully hand-crafted with timber beams, and adorned with an artistic steeple and brass bell—the perfect setting for a natural, elegant and private event.Photo Gallery
About Mulberry Chapel at Crockett Creek Crossing
Mulberry Chapel is a 2400 square foot open pavilion that can accommodate up to 175 guests. Charming hand-crafted maple benches are included and can seat up to 100. Additional seating and tables are available upon request. A separate cottage on the site is available with restroom facilities, a changing room, and a kitchenette. A large, picturesque meadow provides space for activities beyond the chapel grounds. Ample parking space available nearby. The venue is conveniently located off Interstate 85, approx. 75 miles northeast of Atlanta, 35 miles north of Athens, and 65 miles southwest of Greenville, SC.
Mulberry Chapel at Crockett Creek Crossing FAQs
- Can we bring our own vendors? YES. We do not force couples to use our preferred vendor list. We are happy to make suggestions for locals, tho.
- Do you have guest accomodations?
YES. The Cottage sleeps 2-4, perfect for the night before or the night of! There is also an estate home available (sleeps up to 10) with a pool/hottub for an additional fee.
- What if it rains?
Not to worry! We have a 20' x 40' and two 10' x 20' tents available for rental for $1500 (includes setup and breakdown)
- Do you have additional seating or tables and chairs?
YES. In addition to the hand-crafted maple benches in the chapel (seats up to 100) that are included, we have 100 chairs, 12 round tables (seat 8 each), and four 6' rectangle tables. These are available for an additional $500.
- Do you have table linens?
YES, we can provide white tablecloths for an additional $500.
- Where can the bridal party get dressed?
Included with booking, The Cottage, located just down the hill from the chapel, has a master bath with shower, kitchenette, seating and dressing area, and sleeping loft.
- Is this facility wheelchair accessible?
YES, there are no steps to the chapel and there is a ramp to the wheelchair accessible restroom.
Rates / Packages
- Ceremony only, up to 100 guests — $1800
- Ceremony only, up to 175 guests — $2500
- Ceremony and Reception, up to 175 guests — $4000
135 Dr. Smith Road
Carnesville, Georgia 30521
- Guest Min: 0
- Guest Max: 175
- North Georgia Wedding Venues
- Allow Outside Alcohol (BYOB)
- Allow Outside Catering
- Churches and Wedding Chapels
- Farmhouses, Wedding Barns and Ranches
- Outdoor Weddings, Parks & Gardens
- Rustic Weddings
- Spectacular Views
- Wedding Venues
Member Since June 19, 2021Review This Vendor
https://www.crockettcreekcrossing.com/link will open a new browser tab